No products in the cart.
Cancer, a fatal disease, has become common among individuals over the past few decades resulting in the loss of countless precious lives. The drugs and treatment methods such as chemotherapy, radiation and surgery used to cure cancer come with numerous alarming side effects causing intense pain to the sufferers. During the research of some effective medicines to reduce the illness, Dr. Tina Rizack, the oncologist at Women and Infants Hospital in Rhode Island, found out that marijuana proves helpful in relieving cancer.
Marijuana or cannabis strains aid in curing cancer and relieving the disease among the cancer patients in various ways described below:
- Cannabinoids help to prevent tumor growth by causing the death of cancer cells and blocking their growth while enhancing the growth of normal cells simultaneously.
- These cannabinoids also prove beneficial in the treatment of cancer by protecting against the inflammation of colon in the patients, thus reducing the hazard of colon cancer.
- Delta-9-THC helps in curing liver cancer by killing the affected cells. This drug is found to be anti-tumor which helps in relieving the fatal illness.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) proves effective in curing breast cancer by causing the death of cancer cells. It also helps in reducing the number, growth and further spread of the affected cells.
- Cannabidiol and delta-9-THC, if given together along with chemotherapy, make the treatment more effective by rapidly reducing the growth of tumor cells without affecting the normal cells.
Marijuana, a useful drug with little side effects, proves very effective in curing cancer. Recent researches have proved this drug to be more reliable, effective and potent in reducing the growth of cancer cells as compared to other medicines and treatment methods used to cure the disease. The reliability, efficiency and effectiveness of marijuana in curing cancer have persuaded the doctors, therapists and oncologists to prescribe this drug frequently to the patients suffering from cancer, thus saving the lives of cancer patients around the globe.