No products in the cart.
Pain, short-lived or acute, brings havoc to the life of people, reminding them of the malfunctioned organs that may be on the verge of complete failure, if not treated immediately. Human beings have been trying to find the cure of chronic diseases for centuries and have successfully found treatments for many fatal illnesses. However, the advanced medical science has not been able to discover an effective cure for the severe pain caused by the diseases, injuries, and wounds.
In a recent study conducted by the Canadian professor of family medicine, Mark Ware, it has been found out that marijuana, also known as cannabis, plays a beneficial role in relieving the chronic pain caused by illness, surgery or accident. It is estimated that three puffs of marijuana a day prove effective in subsiding the acute pain caused by fatal diseases such as AIDS, migraine, cancer and spastic disorder. The benefits of smoking marijuana might be overstated, but its significance as a pain reliever is based on research.
There are many cannabis strains that aid in relieving different types of pain caused due to injuries, internal wounds, external diseases or neural inflammations. Here are some of the cannabis strains:
- ACDC treats somatic pain caused by external injury in a body part.
- Harlequin relieves visceral pain caused by abdominal inflammation, tissue damage or organ injury in the abdominal cavity.
- Purple Arrow is effective in subsiding neuropathic pain caused as a result of headaches, migraines and burning sensations in neurons.
- Cataract Kush proves fruitful in curing spinal injury pain caused by accident affecting the spinal cord of an individual.
- Redwood Kush relieves cramp pain caused due to muscle cramping or muscle injury.In a nutshell, pain relievers such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen might take their toll on the body, but marijuana is a healthy, non-psychoactive replacement to get rid of chronic pain. Among all the treatments used to relieve the chronic pain, marijuana stands out due to its affordability, reliability, and effectiveness. It is the very reason that marijuana is frequently used today by patients, doctors and health centers in treating the chronic pain.