No products in the cart.
Sleep disorder, a mild awakening at different intervals of the night or a severe insomniac condition, causes serious trouble to an individual adding stress, anxiety and fatigue in his/her life. The agony of staring the walls at nights, counting the stars or listening to the tick tock of the clock reminds the individual of a severe sleep disorder s/he is suffering from. The medical science has come up with numerous ways of curing the sleep disorders from initiating sleep inducing exercises to introducing potent sleeping pills; however, no exercise or medicine is as effective and reliable as marijuana to cure sleep disorders. In a study conducted in the 19th century by Dr. William B. O’Shaugnessy, it is found out that marijuana helps in inducing sleep in the patients suffering from insomnia and other sleep disorders, thus giving marijuana the status of a medicine effective in regulating the sleep ailments.
Different kinds of marijuana or cannabis strains aid in inducing sleep in an individual by regulating sleep patterns as described below:
- THC Strains help in mitigating sleep disorders by helping an individual in deep stress-free sleep devoid of any interruption or nightmare.
- Indica, containing the aromatic compound, terpene, helps in relieving sleep disorders by inducing peaceful, relaxing and deep sleep.
- Dronabinol is a type of marijuana that aids in reducing sleep apnea by regulating an individual’s breathing patterns during sleep.
- Certain types of cannabis also help in reducing rapid eye movement (REM) during sleep, thus effectively curing the disturbed sleep patterns of an individual.
- Cannabinol or CBN, five times more effective than THC, is a potent sleep inducer that helps an individual to sleep peacefully throughout the night.
Sleep disorders can prove fatal if not cured properly resulting in severe stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue and acute physical ailments. Marijuana is regarded as the most effective, potent and healthy cure against sleep disorders as opposed to different sleeping pills and sleep inducing drugs having fatal side effects. It is the very reason that, today, doctors, psychologists and health practitioners prescribe marijuana to their patients to help them with their sleep disorders.