No products in the cart.
Marijuana, an effective pain reliever and a reliable remedy for cancer, nausea and migraine, has been legalized by many states across the world due to its numerous health benefits. For this purpose, various states have allocated lands for the growth of cannabis strains and have encouraged the widespread cultivation of this drug. Currently, marijuana is being produced commercially around an acre in outdoor regions while around 22,000 square feet area is reserved for indoor cultivation of marijuana.
Owing to its rapidly growing popularity, marijuana is now easily accessible in 25 states in the United States of America, each having different rules and regulations for cannabis delivery. Some of them are mentioned below:
- California has not expressed her views regarding the delivery of marijuana on a state level; however, the drug is not prohibited in necessary conditions.
- Colorado has not allowed her citizens to use marijuana for recreational purposes, but medical marijuana is allowed to be used with doctor’s prescription.
- Oregon has strictly banned the use of all kinds of cannabis strains under her Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP).
- Alaska has legalized the recreational use of cannabis in 2015; however, the licenses to the shops were not issued until the end of 2016.
- In Illinois, the patients are allowed to use marijuana with the consent of their doctors and therapists.
- Nevada has put strict rules and regulations on the delivery process of marijuana but has allowed its use in extreme necessities with caregivers’ permission.
Whether a recreational buyer or an ailing patient, marijuana can be bought from various drug stores both physically and through their online delivery system. In order to get access to marijuana for recreational purposes, the individual has to be 21 years old and must possess a verifiable ID with his/her photograph to be shown at the time of buying the drug. In the case of medical marijuana delivery, the individual must possess a valid medical marijuana prescription from an authentic doctor to get access to the medicinal drug.
The growing popularity of marijuana due to its efficiency, reliability, effectiveness and healing potency has made its accessibility and delivery easier; however, an individual has to undergo the process of clearance before getting his/her hands on the drug. It is hoped that soon marijuana will be legalized in more states owing to its benefits.